Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello fellow bloggers,

Here are a few updates on my new website! Today is actually the day that I will be launching my new and improved social network. It’s pretty much a more matured version of MySpace. Picture this, a website where you could check up on people, post pictures of friends and families, and chat instantly with others. It will be something amazing, I have so many butterflies roaming through my stomach. I feel like I’m in a dream not wanting to wake up from my amazing reality. I’ve worked as hard as my parents did to raise me. They did whatever it took to give me whatever I needed to further my education and strengthen my future. I can’t believe that this is all really happening. Just with a click of a mouse my whole future began to flash before my eyes. At these few instants I didn’t even realize how crazy my life would change. Images of my future, laying in piles and piles of money, living in a huge mansion, and being able to provide for a family and everything. I’ll be living the life. I will be living my dream! If things go good I am at a loss for words, but it’s almost time! Tell me all what you think. Make sure to comment here or check for any updates here on my blog! Thanks for all your support!

-MZ