Sunday, August 9, 2009

I HAD A DREAM

It felt so real...

I was home, and I saw people outside so I go look out the door window. I
see people decorating right in front of the house door... it was like a
huge card that covered the ground. It was kind of hard to see, so I went
to the other window to get a better look. I start seeing people I knew,
and one of them was you. I hear you say... "she's looking!" so I just
walk to the kitchen and sit at the table. A few minutes or maybe even
seconds pass and someone knocks on the door. My mom answers and turns to
me. You walk in with a bundle of flowers and some random people we know
that helped with the decorating. I run to you and hug you and you just
kept saying that you're sorry. You let go, look at me and ask to be my
girlfriend. Of course, I accept. We all sit at the table... you and me
as close as can be. You give me this card with multiple pages. Pages
with letters, some from you saying sorry. Others of random people saying
we were meant to be. After every page you'd kiss me and every kiss felt
so real.

I felt every embrace, every kiss, every touch... I even could feel my
emotions rumbling through my body. I felt the butterflies and the
chills.

I woke up thinking... hoping it was real.