Sunday, July 5, 2009

HEATED

You make me so angry.

I can't even take it anymore. You always say I disrespect you, that you're the older one...
Honestly how can I respect someone who doesn't show much responsibility or much respect to our own parents.

I understand you do well in school, I can look up to you within just that category, but the way you live your life just isn't right for where your life is going at the moment... (if that makes sense)

You don't prioritize your life correctly, sometimes I feel like you have no priorities. I feel like the issues me, mom, and dad approach you, with go through one ear and out the other. I feel like sometimes you take advantage of what mommy and daddy provide for not just you, but both of us, and I know it bothers mom and dad too, cause mommy talks to me about it. They gave up, they don't know what to do, what to say... As if they have a crazy child that they can no longer tame, but to just let them free until they finally realize life's not easy. They try warning you, they try to prevent you from even having to experience hardship, but you just don't listen.

Sometimes I wish that you knew how to prioritize everything correctly to wait till you're done with school to finally party, to appreciate the house, the clothes, the food, that mom and dad give us. I wish all of this just so I can have someone to look up to. Good thing I have mom.

Sometimes this very bitter emotion runs through my body when we have in contact, like I just want to yell at you and like hit you or something, even if at the moment you didn't do anything wrong. I don't like it, I don't even remember how it feels to just feel at ease with you....

I'm just so mad.