Monday, December 29, 2008

my boring life

So I've had this thing for a while but never really looked into it and what not, but here it goes for a try.. yeeeeee? I'm currently watching the Psych marathon on USA. This show is actually pretty good it's got comedy and mystery... MY FAVORITE!

Alright so... Christmas break ahh this has seriously been paradise I'd hate to have it end so soon already! Shit, I still have homework to do! Haha. WHAT A BUMMER =( I'm pretty much tired of school I've gotten so lazy. I'm really slacking off... I really want to start the new year off with a BANG! New hair... getting it cut on new years day. Gonna get those grades back up! How could I live with staright B's? Bulllshiiiitttttt...

Alright well that's pretty much it, I'll update you more on my life even though it's not that entertaining